Checking Accounts for Students
With no minimum balance requirements — a Student Checking My Way account has all the freedom of a regular Checking My Way account, but with a set of features and options geared toward teen account holders. If you have students in the family between 14 and 17 years of age, our checking accounts for students can get them off to a proper start in personal banking.1
- No minimum balance requirements
- No fees for electronic statements2
- Free standard debit card
- Optional $5.00 annual upgrade for a custom debit card
- Optional $10.00 annual upgrade for a school spirit debit card
- Savings Transfer Service3
- Account Alerts
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposits
- Over 32,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through the MoneyPass® network
Open a Checking My Way Account in Minutes
- Parent or guardian must be made joint owner of the account if student is under the age of 18.
- $3.00 fee for paper statements without check images and $5.00 fee for paper statements with check images.
- The savings transfer service deposits money from your savings to your checking in increments of $50 in the event of an overdraft.